The Peewee Kalman Fund for Student Midwives
Any student midwife who is a current member of CAM may apply to for grant money to The Peewee Kalman Fund to pay for textbooks, exam fees, or other related midwifery student education expenses. Grants are distributed in amounts of up to $300.
To apply for a scholarship from the Peewee Kalman Fund, please submit the following information:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your midwifery school’s name and address, along with proof of enrollment.
- A brief biography. You may include the following optional information: your age, education background, current yearly income and racial/ethnic background
- Your status as a midwifery student (actively apprenticing, newly enrolled student, returning from hiatus, etc.) and who your preceptor is, if you have one.
- A letter of recommendation, preferably from a midwife
- A brief statement about what you will do with the scholarship funds
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
by March 15, 2014 for grants to be disbursed mid-year.